Our firm traces its roots back, deep into the early 1900's, when our first facility was opened by J. Stuart Carman in downtown Russell. Many years later, the Flatwoods location was added and has seen renovations and changes. We strive to continue to be an integral part of these communities. We look forward to laying the foundation, following in our founders’ footsteps, and serving families for the next 100 years.
Over the past 107 years, the original mission of the firm hasn't changed. We have always intended to provide the best, most professional services, complemented by the finest products. Today, we pride ourselves on being current with the major changes in funeral service trends - and bringing those innovations and memorialization options to our client families with integrity and insight.